Bombs Away! Terms and Conditions of Service
Each Bombs Away! Client agrees to the following upon signing up for and/or purchasing any of our services:
1) Bombs Away and its employees agree to provide services stated in this Agreement in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client holds harmless and expressly waives all claims against Bombs Away! or its employees, unless arising from gross negligence on the part of Bombs Away!.
2) Bombs Away! will work with most animals in the yard; however, we will not work around aggressive animals. If we arrive on the day of your scheduled visit and cannot access your yard because of an aggressive animal, you will still be charged for the visit.
3) Please be sure gate/access point is free of any obstructions (i.e. dogs, padlocks, Trash bins, tools, furniture, etc.) and is unlocked. If we cannot reasonably access your yard, you will be charged for the visit.
4) Bombs Away! agrees to disinfect all tools via vet-grade disinfectants and/or bleach/water solutions after each client visit. Furthermore, we agree to keep company vehicles clean to help maintain a safe environment for you and your pets by not spreading disease from yard to yard.
5) By default, Bombs Away! will remove all waste from the Client’s residence or premise, unless other arrangements have been made for disposal.
6) For any sanitizing, disinfecting and deodorizing services, Bombs Away! will require access to water from a properly functioning outdoor spigot/garden hose to mix/apply sanitizing, disinfecting and deodorizing solution while on-site.
7) Bombs Away! is not able to accept, nor provide time-specific visits for recurring services. We guarantee your service visit on your scheduled service day only during our normal hours of operation (sunrise to sunset M-F and 8-4pm Saturday). Exceptions may be made for one-time/initial cleanup services.
8) If Bombs Away! has been given a key(s) to Client’s property/residence, it is Client’s responsibility to request possession of said keys upon termination of service. We will not be responsible or held liable for unrequested/unreturned keys immediately upon or after termination of service.
9) All recurring and one-time service field hours fall between sunrise and sunset Monday through Friday, and 8 AM to 4 PM Saturdays. Services are normally completed during this time unless we are behind schedule or have encountered unforeseen circumstances. In such situations those Clients affected will be notified via phone call, email, text message or all three.
10) Bombs Away! reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns of any reason, financial concerns, or any situations or conduct deemed inappropriate or uncomfortable for any reason to staff or management.
11) Any Clients planning to be away with pets need to contact Bombs Away! as soon as possible to pause or hold service until Client/pet return. Failure to do so will result in continued service and exhausted visits at Clients expense.
12) In the event of any unforeseen circumstances or due to unsafe road/driving and/or working conditions, Bombs Away! reserves the right to reschedule any service visit for another day. In such cases, we will do our best to make it the next day or as soon as conditions safely permit.
13) Once a Client engages and commences services with Bombs Away!, it is the Client’s responsibility to terminate, pause or suspend service. Client will continue to receive service and be invoiced/billed for services until a formal request for termination, pause or suspension of service is submitted via email or phone call.
14) Your service fees account for months which have national holidays in which Bombs Away! and its staff observe, such as New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. If your service day falls on one of these days, bills for that month will not be prorated for the missed visit(s) and we will resume service on your following (non-holiday) scheduled service day. We will make exceptions in circumstances when two holidays fall on the same day two weeks in a row. In that case, we will work one of the holidays. The holiday which we work will be at the discretion of Bombs Away! management.
15) If Bombs Away! is unable to complete service due to staffing or other conflicts, we will attempt to give you 24-hour notice reschedule and/or waive any charges for scheduled services that we were unable to provide.
16) Payment shall be received by cash, check, debit or credit card on the same day each month prior to services rendered. All charges on cards that fail or are declined will incur a five dollar ($5.00) per day late charge and service will be suspended until balance paid in full.
17) You may upgrade or downgrade your service at any time by giving Bombs Away! a 24-hour advanced notice. In most cases, we can accommodate service changes same day.
18) Bombs Away! guarantees its work and can be called for poop-scooping touch-ups up to 24 hours after service, after which all work is final. See 19 below.
19) You will be expected to maintain the length of your grass, trees, bushes, shrubs, etc. and have leaves and other debris removed from your yard, so that we can successfully find and remove the dog poop. If yards are not properly maintained, the above statement (16) may be waived at Bombs Away!’s discretion.
20) Clients will maintain accurate and proper vaccination records for your dog(s)/pet(s)and make them available to Bombs Away! for inspection if requested, or in the event of a dog bite/attack of any Bombs Away! staff.
21) Bombs Away! sends all client communications and scheduled services via the Client Portal/mobile application (Time to Pet – AppStore/GooglePlay). Text messaging and data rates may apply to messages received.
22) Clients must use the web-based client portal or mobile application to access their schedules, update personal/pet info and review times/coordinates for services completed.
23) We do not leave anything such as door hangers or post-it notes notifying Clients of services completed unless special arrangements have been made prior to starting service. Any data requested by Client can be accessed via the Client Portal/Client mobile app (Time to Pet – AppStore/GooglePlay).
24) It’s the Clients responsibility to notify Bombs Away! of any increase or decrease of number of pets within 15 days of gain or loss of a pet in order for monthly statements to be adjusted. Failure to report additional pets is grounds for termination of service including full repayment of all incurred additional pet fees.
25) Since routes are determined by geographic location, Clients agree to a $25.00 rescheduling fee in the event Client chooses to reschedule a regularly scheduled service visit that does not fall on a day we service that Client’s particular area. (For example, regular service day is Thursday, but Client wishes to change to a Monday for any specific day/week/time period).
26) Bombs Away! reserves the right to reschedule recurring Clients’ service days to keep routing as effective as possible, which in turn keeps prices affordable for all Clients.
27) A surcharge will be added to regular visit pricing (listed on our website) to yards that have diarrhea or excessively loose stool to be cleaned up upon each visit. A typical fee of $3.00/visit will be added for ongoing services. In cases of one-time cleanups, the fee will be at discretion of Bombs Away! management.
28) All Clients give Bombs Away! express permission to use images/photos of services/work provided/performed at Clients property/residence on Bombs Away!’s website, social media sites and any other marketing materials (print or digital), unless other arrangements have been made between Client and Bombs Away! management.