Bombs Away! Terms and Conditions of Service
Each Bombs Away! Client agrees to the following upon purchasing any of our services:
1) Bombs Away and its employees agree to provide services stated in this Agreement in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client holds harmless and expressly waives all claims against Bombs Away or its employees, unless arising from gross negligence on the part of Bombs Away!.
2) Bombs Away! will work with most animals in the yard; however, we will not work around aggressive animals. If we cannot access your yard because of an aggressive animal, you will still be charged for the visit.
3) Please be sure the gate/access point is free of any obstructions (i.e. dogs, padlocks, lawn furniture, etc.) and is unlocked. If we cannot access your yard, you will be charged for the visit.
4) Bombs Away! agrees to disinfect all tools after each visit and keep company vehicles clean to help maintain a safe environment for you and your animal by not spreading disease from yard to yard.
5) Bombs Away! will remove all waste from the Client’s residence or premises, unless other arrangements have been made for disposal.
6) For any sanitizing, disinfecting and deodorizing services, Bombs Away! will need access to water from a properly functioning outdoor spigot/garden hose to mix sanitizing, disinfecting and deodorizing solution while on-site.
7) Bombs Away! is not able to accept, nor be able to provide time-specific calls, as we cannot guarantee specific times of arrival due to several variables. A two to four window is acceptable, unless prior arrangements have been made.
8) If Bombs Away! has been given a key(s) to Client’s property/residence, it is Client’s responsibility to request possession of said keys upon termination of service.
9) All recurring and one-time service field hours fall between dawn and dusk Monday through Friday, and 8 AM to 4 PM Saturdays. Services are usually completed during this time unless we are behind schedule or have encountered unforeseen circumstances. In such situations affected Clients will be notified via phone call, email, text message or all three.
10) Bombs Away! reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns, financial concerns, or any situations or conduct deemed inappropriate or uncomfortable for any reason.
11) Any Clients planning to be away with pets need to contact Bombs Away! as soon as possible to pause or hold service until Client/pet return. Failure to do so will result in continued service and exhausted visits at Clients expense.
12) If your scheduled service day falls on a holiday or there is bad weather, Bombs Away reserves the right to reschedule for another day. In such cases we will do our best to make it the next day or as soon as conditions permit.
13) Once a Client engages and commences service with Bombs Away!, it is the Client’s responsibility to cancel, pause or suspend service. Client will continue to receive service and be invoiced/billed for services until formal request for cancellation, pause or suspension of service is submitted via email or phone call.
14) Your service fees account for months which have national holidays in which Bombs Away! and its staff observe, such as New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas. If your service day falls on one of these days, bills for that month will not be prorated for the missed day(s) and we will resume on your following (non-holiday) service day.
15) If Bombs Away! is unable to complete service due to staffing or other conflicts, we will attempt to give you 24-hour notice and waive any charges for scheduled services that we were unable to provide.
16) Payment is expected by cash, check, debit or credit card on the same day each month before services are rendered. All charges on cards that fail or are declined will incur a five dollar ($5.00) per day late charge and service will be suspended until balance paid in full.
17) You may discontinue your service or change your service at any time by giving Bombs Away! 24 hours advanced notice. Cancellations must be received within 24 hours of scheduled visit or you will be charged for that visit.
18) Bombs Away! guarantees its work and can be called for poop-scooping touch-ups up to 24 hours after service, after which all work is final.
19) You will be expected to maintain the length of your grass, trees, bushes, shrubs, etc. and have leaves and other debris removed from your yard, so that we can successfully find and collect dog poop from your yard. If yards are not properly maintained, the above statement (16) may be waived at Bombs Away!’s discretion.
20) Clients will maintain accurate and proper vaccination records for your dog(s) and make them available to Bombs Away! for inspection if requested, or in the event of a dog bite/attack of any Bombs Away! employee or representative.
21) Bombs Away! sends all client communications and scheduled services via the Client Portal/mobile application (Time to Pet – AppStore/GooglePlay). Text messaging and data rates may apply to messages received.
22) Clients must use the web-based client portal or mobile application to access their schedules, update personal/pet info and review times/coordinates for services completed.
23) We do not leave anything such as a doorhangers or post-it notes notifying Clients of services completed, unless special arrangements have been made prior to starting services. Any data requested by Client can be accessed via the Client Portal/Client mobile app (Time to Pet – AppStore/GooglePlay).
24) It’s the Clients responsibility to notify Bombs Away! of any increase or decrease of number of pets within 15 days of gain or loss of a pet in order for monthly statements to be adjusted. Failure to report additional pets is grounds for termination of service including full repayment of all incurred additional pet fees.
25) Since routes are determined by geographic area/location, Clients agree to a $25.00 rescheduling fee in the event Client chooses to reschedule their regularly scheduled service day. (For example, regular service day is Thursday, but Client wishes to change to a Monday for any specific week/time period).
26) All Clients give Bombs Away! express permission to use images/photos of services/work provided/performed at Clients property/residence on Bombs Away!’s website, social media sites and any other marketing materials (print or digital), unless other arrangements have been made between Client and Bombs Away! management.